Thursday 16 November | JW Marriott Grosvenor House
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR FINALISTS
CN Workforce Awards aims to recognise the outstanding achievements of those striving to make the construction industry and their organisations great places to work. With categories designed to showcase both individual and organisation wide initiatives to improve employment practices.
The awards will bring together the brightest workforce and recognise those making a difference in recruitment, workforce development, wellbeing, diversity, inclusion and more. Following the uncertainty from challenging inflationary pressures, it has never been more important to recognise the contributions of you and your teams in supporting and developing the workforce.
Across 17 hotly contested categories, we will recognise the teams and individuals who stand out as exceptional.
The awards are open to entries from individuals and teams, or nominations from those who wish to highlight projects, initiatives or a team that has helped contribute to making a construction firm a great place to work.
The CN Workforce Awards is a fantastic event recognising the achievements and successes of our industry. A great way to celebrate people and business who are making a real difference to the construction sector.
Reasons to enter
1. Showcase your achievements and innovations to the wider industry and position your organisation as a great place to work
2. Get your entries in front of our esteemed panel of judges for independent recognition
3. Gain extensive coverage across the magazine and social media before, during and after the event
4. Celebrate success across your business and project teams, reward outstanding work and boost team morale
5. Gain a competitive edge when it comes to attracting and retaining workforce in your organisation